| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tennant Crk Post Office in May is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A paltry 19.2mm (0.8in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 11:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Tennant Crk Post Office May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tennant Crk Post Office, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tennant Crk Post Office:
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia - 874.8 kms (543.6 miles) NNW
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 793.1 kms (492.9 miles) NW
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 383.4 kms (238.2 miles) NNW
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 702.8 kms (436.7 miles) WNW
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 474.7 kms (295 miles) SSW
- Alice Springs, Australia - 464.1 kms (288.4 miles) S
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 852.2 kms (529.6 miles) SW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 1148.8 kms (713.9 miles) ENE
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 759.9 kms (472.2 miles) ENE
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 1.4 kms (0.9 miles) SSE
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 670.2 kms (416.5 miles) E
- Mount Isa, Australia - 566.1 kms (351.8 miles) ESE
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 1055.7 kms (656 miles) E
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 1126.5 kms (700 miles) ESE
- Longreach, Australia - 1126.5 kms (700 miles) ESE
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 883.6 kms (549.1 miles) S